Treatments & Services
Find exceptional care for almost any type of cancer in adults. Our team of experts work together to recommend the best treatment plan for you, which may include:
- Medications, such as chemotherapy, biotherapy (immunotherapy), infusion therapy, or hormone therapy
- Optune® devices, which use low-intensity electrical fields to stop the growth of glioblastoma (type of brain tumor) or malignant pleural mesothelioma (cancer in the lungs and ribs)
- Radiation therapy to target and kill cancer cells using beams of intense energy. Bliss Cancer Center offers advanced, powerful technology so you reach your best outcome in less time and fewer sessions.
- Surgery to remove all or part of a tumor from your body
Nationally Accredited Care
Access high-quality services recognized by some of the country’s most well-respected accrediting organizations. Bliss Cancer Center receives ongoing evaluation and earns top scores from:
- Commission on Cancer (CoC) American College of Surgeons
- American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO). Learn why the ACRO ranks us as one of the best radiation programs in the U.S. offering the latest, most advanced radiation therapies.
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), which recognizes our skill in preventing, detecting, and fighting breast cancer.
Minimally Invasive Interventional Radiology
If your treatment uses interventional radiology (minimally invasive procedures with image guidance), you’ll recover sooner than you would after traditional surgery. Your doctor may recommend:
- Cryoablation – Uses extreme cold to freeze and kill tumors on organs
- Kyphoplasty – Treats cancer-related spine fractures to relieve pain
- OsteoCool® – Uses radiofrequency (heat) ablation to destroy a bone tumor
Ongoing Review to Enhance Your Care
Each week, medical professionals from several specialties will meet to discuss your progress and make adjustments if your needs change. Count on us to consider not only your best treatments, but to recommend supportive services you and your loved ones may benefit from.
Specialized Programs for Certain Cancers
Feel confident you’re in the right place for care thanks to the strength of our programs for specific types of cancer. Explore our specialized services for:
Inpatient & Outpatient Care
Depending on your treatment and other factors, you may receive:
- Inpatient care – Takes place in the hospital, where you stay at least one night
- Outpatient care – Occurs at a clinic that you visit during the day and then leave to go home
Dedicated Inpatient Oncology Department
Feel at ease in a private room on the fifth floor of Mary Greeley Medical Center’s West Patient Tower. This area is:
- Specifically dedicated and designed to meet the needs of patients like you
- Staffed by an expert team that includes nurses certified in oncology care
Learn more about the departments and locations that make up the Bliss Cancer Center.
Burke Family Suites
Ask about the availability of a Burke Family Suite for you and your loved ones, especially before a hospital stay that will last more than one night. These suites offer a large, comfortable space that includes:
- Kitchenette for convenient, homemade meals
- Private bathroom
- Separate but connected areas for patients and loved ones, so your family is always nearby for comfort and support
Enjoy the view or spend time in Mary Greeley Medical Center’s nearby rooftop garden, a healing and peaceful setting for you and your family.
Ask your doctor about a cancer clinical trial, which may give you access to promising new treatments before they’re widely available.